Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Faves

It's friday!  I'm so excited for the long weekend.  I have no idea what I'll do with my time but something tells me that I might be taking a trip to Ikea.  I just have too many home projects I want to get done and need stuff from there.  Anyway!  Here's a list of my faves from the week:


I love this.  It seriously cracks me up a lot.  So hopefully it does the same for you.



THESE Avengers inspired dresses.  I love them. Especially Thor's.  So cute!


Okay.  Are you freaking KIDDING me with THESE?!? Disneyfied versions of the x-men?  Look how stinking cute Kitty Pryde is!  I wish there was a cartoon in this style.  I would just about die.
            

Who else is super excited to watch Moonrise Kingdom (which comes out today)?  It looks seriously great and I'm pretty excited for it.

2 comments:

  1. Moonrise Kingdom isn't in Chicago yet. Only NY and LA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just really put a damper on my weekend mister. ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...