Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Faves - Random Compilation

Better late than never - but here are this week's favorites.  No real theme.  Unless 'awesome' is a theme.

Which it is.  A theme to my life!  BOOM.

... Moving on.


THIS dress by BB Dakota.  I love it.  But, of course it isn't available in my size anymore anywhere.  So I'm just sad.  And kicking myself for not getting it.



I've been watching this clip non stop for a while now.  I just can't even.  It's so stinking cute.  And perfect.  And completely captures the heart of 2004 version of me.  Sigh. 



THIS planner.  From Poketo.  I have a problem with collecting notebooks and planners.  Like, I have 2 daily planners that I use pretty much daily.  To write barely anything in.  It's ridiculous.  But, I can't help it!  It's too much fun to buy office supplies!  And this one is mint!  MINT!



How cute are THESE baby avengers (okay, high school).  Look at little Hawkeye with that amazing hair cut! And RDJ?  Lookin' fine! 


Anyway.  I think that's enough to share for this week's Friday Faves.  I'm just excited for the weekend!  I'm going home to Michigan for a few days to visit the adorableness that is my niece.  And I'm going to try to take 8 million pictures.  And enjoy being away from the city.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...