Monday, May 21, 2012

OTW: Man it's hot!


I think I need a better system for recording things over my weekend - visually.  That system would go something like: bring camera with you and use it.

It's crazy, I know.

Anyway, so this weekend was definitely needed after my 3 day work week last week. ;)  It was rough, let me tell ya!  The weekend itself wasn't super eventful but if you know me at all, you know that's how I like them.

Friday night was spent hanging out with Danielle and John getting amazing ice cream at our local shop, Margie's and watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows (part 1).  Oh my god guys.  Ice cream for dinner is one of the best perks of being a grown up!  And hand scooped sundaes are just the tits.  However, in the future I'd rather eat my ice cream dinner before 9 oclock at night because that's a little late to be starting a long epic movie and expect me to behave the whole time.  (spoiler: I didn't).

sundae dinner.

Saturday was spent waking up way earlier than normal, which seems to be how Kelly and I do things.  If I have plans with her I should just be prepared to wake up and go go go!  It was really fun to grab breakfast with her at Einstein bagels and then hit up a neighborhood garage sale. The garage sale was huge.  And spread out over too many blocks.  And hot.  But I came out of it with a cheap copy of Bring it On and a Pyrex bowl to add to me infinitely growing collection. 

hot kitty.

The day turned to evening and was rounded out with a trip to a local pub to share a burger with John.  And to escape our crazy hot apartment.  It was really nice if you don't think about the burger being burned or the service being slow.  At least it was good company.  We stopped in at Hazel on the way home and bought some goodies.  I'm extremely pumped about our DC Comics post cards.  They're amazing.  I just need more pen pals!

zombikeys. disco stu. postcards!

If we're being honest, Sunday was spent playing video games on my computer and not wearing pants.  I'm sorry, but it was just too damn hot.  And it was actually a perfect Sunday being lazy and avoiding the outside world.  I know I wouldn't trade it for a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...