Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Etsy Shop and Product Photos

What have I been doing lately, you ask?

Why, I've been deciding whether or not to open an Etsy store, of course!

If you know me at all, you know that this involves a shit ton of list making and planning and trying to make things perfect. "She's a planner, that one" is what you might say.

I'm also a very cautious person who is aware of her own limitations and pitfalls. Which means that yes, I know that I'm not great at keeping up with hobbies. So, please feel free to keep me honest about going through with this. That is, if you think it's a good idea. :)

So here's a little bit of progress for you:

I've sorted through some of my own things and some things I bought specifically for this endeavor.
I've researched stores and suggestions.
I've made a huge mess in the apartment.
And oh yeah, I took some product photos (that I'm not 100% happy with).

And now I want to share them here with you! But definitely not all of them. There's a lot more to come. :)





Clearly, I'm focusing on vintage housewares. Which, again, if you know me makes sense. I LOVE vintage housewares. I love Pyrex. I love kitchen stuff. I hoard it. But now I want to share it with you! It's the sort of thing I can see myself being passionate about.

Let me know your thoughts! 

xoxo
Amanda



2 comments:

  1. Looks good so far. I like the angles, light, depth of field, and composition fine. I would make them brighter if possible - using a brighter light source would help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think what you meant to say was use A light source. Because I so far have only used indirect sunlight. haha

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...