Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday Favorites: v.1











It's Friday! Yay! We're going on a brewery tour here in the city tomorrow so I'm pretty excited to get my drink on. Other than that, I'm not sure what our plans are. Outside of sleeping. I plan to sleep A LOT.

Let's move onto some things that I'm loving this week!


Have you seen the trailer for Guardians of the Galaxy? If not, are you living under a rock? It looks HILARIOUS. I know mostly nothing about this series and I'm still crazy interested in this movie. Why? Because of this trailer. So, watch it.


I love these. They're by Karen Hallion and she is amazing anyway. But these Disney Princesses as Doctor Who companions are just phenomenal.
Go here and buy them


I have also been super into Youtube lately. I blame the stars of this movie. And also insomnia. Either way, I watched Camp Takota last week and it was fun! I loved it! It made me miss summer!


This shirt is funny and true to life. I get hangry a lot. And it's not nice for those around me. So I should wear this shirt when I'm hungry, which is always.


That's it! Just a few favorites! Happy Friday!

xoxo
Amanda

PS - YES I have done Friday Faves in the past. So why is this v. 1? Because the other ones had a theme. And were part of an old blog. So I'm starting back at one. Like Brian McKnight suggested.

2 comments:

  1. I also super-stoked for Guardians, despite knowing nothing about the comics, mostly because it is directed by James Gunn (Slither) and I can't wait to see what he can do with a real budget. And I love that shirt. I would have to wear it everyday, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I didn't realize he did Slither! I love that one.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...