Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Any way you slice it

It's Tuesday.  Know what that means? It means that I haven't gotten to the point where I'm half way through the week so I'm just struggling to get to that point.

Wait, no. That's not true.  I'm not struggling to get through the day.  But my cooking is.

Mondays and Tuesdays are really hard days to motivate myself to do much in the kitchen.  I suppose it could be because after the weekend you get so used to relaxing and then when you go back to work you get overly exhausted just by doing the norm.  So when the day is done, I want to veg out. Have a beer and a simple meal.

And that's just what I did today. Simple. Easy as pie (which is HARD btw). Pizza pie.



"Margherita" Pizza.  I guess that's what it is.  That's what the recipe said. So we'll go with it....yeah.

Speaking of the recipe...This is the first time I felt confident in not trusting the amounts of the ingredients.  Bam. Tasty pizza.  So tasty in fact that I'll be making a variation of it on Thursday or Friday.

Just wait til tomorrow by the way.  Pulled pork and trivia night! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...