Monday, March 3, 2014

Music Monday: Tegan and Sara - I Won't Be Left



I just bought tickets to see Tegan and Sara in June. Talk about planning ahead!

I listened to SO MUCH Tegan and Sara throughout college. So, it's really hard for me to pick a specific song to share today.

I went back to 2004 with this choice (I listened to it after that) and came up with "I Won't Be Left". It sounds so cute and I'm dancing in my chair. So it must be good.

But in all seriousness, you should listen to everything by them. No just their most recent album. So Jealous is my favorite if you have to pick just one record to play today.


I mean look at these cuties!

Happy Monday!

xoxo
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. I can only think of two songs by them, but I like them both. I'll have to check out the album.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...