Thursday, January 16, 2014

Power Ballad Thursday: Phill Collins - In The Air Tonight


If I'm being 100% honest, I had never seen this video until today. And I was a little concerned that it'd be all just a closeup on Phil's face for 5 minutes.

And yes, that's a good majority of the video (and why is it blurry?). But then there's a storyline in there. And it's weird as shit.

He's staring at the moon. And he's staring at himself. And he's opening doors. And he's full of bright colors all of a sudden. Instead of black and white. (but he fades back to black and white).

Whatever. The drums make this song amazing.

I picture it like this:


2 comments:

  1. There's also all the weird legends surrounding this song. It always seemed kind of ominous to me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...