Monday, January 18, 2010

Life Update

What's happened since I last posted? Let's get straight to the facts.



Fact #1: New Year's Eve happened.  There was a party. And a broken table. And fun times.



Fact #2: I make delicious chocolate chip cookies.  No seriously.  The added deliciousness of the genuine Mexican vanilla gave them a special kick....in the pants.

Fact #3: Buffy the Vampire Slayer is an awesome show.  If Xander Harris were a Disney character, he'd be Prince Eric from The Little Mermaid.  Think about it looks wise. Yep.

Fact #4: I have 3 job interviews this week.  2 of which are in Chicago.  I want to move to Chicago something desperate.  I really want a job so keep those finger crossed, ya hear me?

Fact #5: I'm in a karaoke contest finale on Friday.  Though I'm not certain I deserve to be.  I'd love to have some support with me there.  Hint hint.  This is also the LAST chance any of you will get to visit Grand Rapids while I'm here.  More hints.  I have a good song picked out.

Fact #6: Johnpants and I are moving in less than 2 weeks.  Hopefully to Chicago.  More than likely back home for an undetermined amount of time.  I hate packing.  Like, I really hate it.  And saying goodbye? No way. I'm terrible at that too.  Darn.  Now I'm sad again.

I'm over giving you facts for today.  I need to get productive and print some stuff fr our drive to the Windy City tomorrow.  Man, that's still insane to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...