Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Cupcakerator

He will eat. Your cupcakes.He will eat. Your cupcakes.

This, my dear blog readers, is The Cupcakerator.  Or his lates reincarnation anyway.

He's my current favorite doodle and the mascot of this here blog.  Yesterday, he thought about cupcakes sooo much that he ended up baking some. In doodle form of course.  He also enjoys riding bikes, just like me!

It's funny, I don't consider myself to be talented in the art department.  However, someone must, because my boss sent me a link to enter an art contest of all things.

Perhaps it's because of this little gem that I created for our company picnic.

om nom nom.

Well, I'll enter my lil robot friend.  Maybe he'll end up on a t-shirt. That would be completely awesome.  I hope you'll vote for me if I'm entered! (I'll post a link if I even get nominated.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...