Friday, May 30, 2014

Weekly Buzzfeed Roundup

This week I found a new outlet for my love of pop culture. This week I started contributing to Buzzfeed through their Community Page.

And Oh. My. Gosh. I love the attention! It's like getting a bunch of gold stars when they put you on the front page! My love of movies and internet and tv feels validated! haha

But anyway, I realized that these posts were all things I would normally post on the blog here and felt bad so I decided to do a roundup of the articles I've posted so you can check them out.


First up was this post featuring Superfruits medley of Miley Cyrus songs. And before you mention it, yes, I realize that it's not a cappella. But I can't edit it now.


Next up was a list of 7 reasons you should watch 'Wish Upon a Star'. Because I LOVE Disney Channel original movies! And this was recently (re)added to Netflix. Now, if they would just add 'Brink' my life would be complete.


Last, but certainly not least, I posted this list of 10 life lessons to be learned from 'Now and Then'.  This one just went up last night so it's not as loved as the other posts. :( But it's number one in my heart. Seriously, I feel like too many people skip over this gem in their lists of ultimate girl group movies and that's a mistake. Now and Then was a defining film of my childhood and that's just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...