Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Long Drive Home

I'm sad to say that my apartment still isn't decorated for Christmas.  I was super inspired by John's apartment this weekend and vowed to come home and instantly decorate my place.  But here I sit. In a messy apartment.
It's just sooooo cold!  My feet are frozen and my hands are too.  So I'll start just as soon as I can warm up.  In the meantime, let's see if we can't update this here blog.

Lots has been happening lately.  And by lots, I mean I'm driving too darn much.  I went home to Michigan for a week for Thanksgiving, stopping in Grand Rapids, White Lake, Highland, Goodrich, and Flint.  Man.  It was fun but tiring! Luckily it was worth it to see my fantastic friends and family.

I even learned to crochet!  So now we're going to see a huge increase in my craftiness.  It'll be pretty fun.  I'm even hosting a crafternoon at my apartment next Saturday in case anyone in Chicago is interested in some crafty goodness.

Plus I'm organizing a bake sale at work! Awesome!  I'm excited for cookie time.  One of the many benefits of it being the holiday season is a sudden influx of baking.

Let's see some photographic evidence of my recent fun times/craftiness.

Pumpkin Pie Bites! Cute!

Thanksgiving Dinner


Christmas Party Monopoly Times.

First Crochet Project = success!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...