Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I need a bigger kitchen

IMG_3075

My recent bout with unemployment has taught me a lot about the importance of hobbies.  And a lot about the way my mind works.

Here I am, sitting on the couch with some huge headphones on, watching the mister play video games.  All of a sudden my boredom bursts out of me and I decide that if I ever want to get anywhere in the baking world, I need to take inventory of what I have to use.

That apparently means that I needed to go through the apartment and find all of my cookie cutters and take a photo of them.  Now, I somehow lost all of my halloween cookie cutters but that's besides the point.

The point is this: I need more non Christmas specific cookie cutters. I need moustache cookie cutters. And cake shaped ones. And cupcake shaped ones. And acorn shaped ones. And so on.  But I'm unemployed. So I have no idea what to do with that.

Anyway, I blame this on my recent reobsession with baking blogs. Particularly Bake @ 350.  It's fantastic for inspiration. And time wasting. And teaching me how to do royal icing.

You just wait. I'm going to bake something gorgeous soon. I might buy one cookie cutter for this endeavor.  Eventually you'll be able to pay me for my efforts. Yep. Special orders for my goodies.

If you have any baking requests, let me know. I'm bored and want to bake tasty goodies.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for the shout-out! That's quite a collection! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks! I'm so glad to have found your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...