Friday, October 9, 2009

Doodle - Use Your Doodle

scribble

If you haven't heard of The Scribble Project, but you love to doodle, you should definitely check it out.  They provide you with a blank "scribble sheet" for you to interpret however you'd like.  Good for wasting time.

Now, I don't dare call myself talented in the art department.  I just love to doodle. I have decided to keep a folder of my doodles lately.  Which is funny since they're mostly post it notes with robots and bikes on them.

It's been getting cooler out as of late and that has me really contemplating the best way to enjoy Autumn.

Step 1.) Hard Cider - Check.  This delicious concoction is really a great part about fall.

Step 2.) Tights with dresses - Check.  Is it wrong that I look forward to my ensembles that involve this combination? Nope.

Step 3.) Pumpkins.  Tentative plan for pumpkin carving and seed eating is in the works. I'm super pumped.

Step 4.) Apple orchard/Cider Mill.  Well, I may just join the family tomorrow for a bike ride to a Cider Mill for my Dad's birthday.  Let's pause for a second to point out how awesome it is that my dad wants to go for a bike ride for his 50 somethingth birthday. Very cool, Dad. Very cool.

Step 5.) Costumes, Candy, Cadavers (i.e. Halloween). Okay, so cadavers sounds disgusting....I just wanted a good alliteration.

Step 6.)  Scawy Movies.  Yes, Scawy. Throw on a good gore fest or foreign horror movie and I'm thrilled.  Give me a little Kiki's Delivery Service on the side and I'm smitten.

Step 7.) You tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...